New Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington (revised 2012) - http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wq/stormwater/manual.html
Ecology Stormwater Permits - http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wq/stormwater/#permits
Resources and Guidance page where the Ecology documents reside: http://www.ecy.wa.gov/
EPA Stormwater Regulations - EPA, in coordination with States, implements, and conducts oversight of the NPDES permit program based on statutory requirements contained in the Clean Water Act and associated regulatory requirements.
National EPA Stormwater Websites - EPA operates multiple websites with technical and regulatory information about the NPDES stormwater program. It is organized according to the three types of regulated stormwater discharge - construction activities, industrial activities, and municipal separate storm sewer systems.
- EPA’s Stormwater Webcast Series
- EPA’s Compliance Monitoring Strategy (Audits and Inspections)
- National Menu of Best Management Practices (BMPs) for Phase II - Contains more than 100 fact sheets detailing BMPs for each minimum control measure.
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan: A Guide for Construction Sites - This manual provides detailed guidance on the developme of storm water pollution prevention plans (SWPPP) and identification of best management practices (BMPs) for construction activities. The SWPPP guide is written in a general format and can be used at most construction sites nationwide, in any state, territory or in Indian country. The guide contains a SWPPP template and sample inspection form which should be customized to meet specific permit requirements and the conditions at the site.
- National Menu of BMPs: Construction Site Runoff Control - This EPA website links to 39 fact sheets outlining various IDDE best management practices.
- Construction General Permit - The website describes EPA’s construction general permit and provides links to fact sheets and the new electronic Notice of Intent (eNOI) website.
Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center - Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center developed by the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences, this site provides explanations of environmental rules for construction industry. Also provided are links to detailed information, including state regulations and other resources.
BMP Database - Under a cooperative agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) developed a national database of BMPs.
National Stormwater Center - The National Stormwater Centers courses focus on permit compliance and intent of the regulations. Our courses were developed by former enforcement officers to result in stormwater inspectors who are knowledgeable and who possess the necessary skills as per permit definitions.
Stormwater USA - provides construction professionals with web-based stormwater training.
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) - IECA is a non-profit, member organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry. Erosion, sediment control and stormwater management training is available from your home or office. IECA webinars are 60 to 90-minute, topic-focused, online training (elearning) sessions you can take anywhere you have access to an internet connection and a phone.
National Association of Homebuilders - NAHB, and its affiliated state and local builder associations, offer a rich array of events, courses, and meetings. The events listed are geared towards StormWater topics.
American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE holds more than 300 seminars and computer workshops each year on a wide variety of technical, management, and regulatory topics includes hydraulics and water resources. These seminars are held in more than 45 cities across the U.S.
StormCon - StormCon is where you will find the latest stormwater program management and BMPs performance case studies, research, technology, and services in an unparalleled education and training setting for anyone involved in surface-water quality.
Stormwater Solutions - Storm Water Solutions offers the latest news, expert opinions, technical articles, case studies and product information relevant to the storm water industry. Provides a calendar of events, including stormwater training courses.
National Association of Flood & Stormwater Management Agencies (NAFSMA) - NAFSMA is an organization of public agencies whose function is the protection of lives, property and economic activity from the adverse impacts of storm and flood waters. The mission of the Association is to advocate public policy, encourage technologies and conduct education programs which facilitate and enhance the achievement of the public service function of its members.
Center for Watershed Protection - The Center for Watershed Protection is a non-profit organization providing local governments, activists and watershed organizations with technical tools for watershed planning and restoration, education and training, and stormwater management. The website has several important resources that can be downloaded for free.